Welcome to Mundesley Holiday Village
Mundesley Holiday Village is perfectly placed, being located in the picturesque seaside town of Mundesley, with excellent transport links within the UK, to Europe, and the world beyond. Mundesley Holiday Village is an oasis of tranquillity but less than 30 minutes from Norwich International Airport and Norwich city centre around 45 minutes away. Central London is only 2 hours away by rail, and with improvements on our main entry roads such as the A47 and A10, our park is right on your doorstep!
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- 10 year buy back guarantee, if you wish to sell your holiday home within 10 years from purchase date we guarantee your purchase price (t&c apply).
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £2995 and £3495 for lodges with hot tubs
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna
Exclusive second homes on the beautiful Norfolk coast
Mundesley Holiday Village is situated in beautiful North Norfolk, next to a stunning beach. If luxury, peace and tranquillity are what you seek from your holiday home at an affordable price, then Mundesley Holiday Village is the ideal place for you. We have wonderful views of both Coast and Countryside and are in an area of outstanding natural beauty. We plan to re-instate the steps to the beach, subject to consents.
Now available - Luxury Holiday Homes - Lodges and Bungalows, with prices from just £65,000.
When you buy your own home at Mundesley Holiday Village, you can escape to the coast whenever it suits you. And if you're one of the growing band of people with a home abroad, owning a luxury second home here will ensure you keep a foothold in the UK for when you return to see family and friends.