A stunning two-bed and two-bathroom Buckland lodge 40x20, situated in the tranquil and peaceful lodge development of Windmill View. This property is fully furnished to the highest standards, offering a complete turnkey solution. Open plan living/kitchen with fully integrated appliances, dining table with four high back chairs, breakfast bar/island. The large living area has three stylish sofas with large TV.
The master bedroom has an en-suite with vanity units and mirrored cabinets and a walk-in wardrobe. Second bedroom offers a double bed with built in wardrobes. Family bathroom consist of a full-size bath/wc with vanity units & mirrored cabinets.
This lodge has the wow factor with large French doors opening onto large, semi-wrap around decking, commanding views over the Norfolk countryside. The lodge has a fresh colour scheme, combined with a vaulted roof and high ceilings delivering a light, airy and sophisticated ambience. Set in manicured gardens with private driveway for parking.
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £4,150
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna