Windmill View 12
Luxury two bed, two bath, Buckland Lodge 40x20 for sale
A stunning two-bed and two-bathroom Buckland lodge 40x20, situated in the tranquil and peaceful lodge development of Windmill View. This property is fully furnished to the highest standards, offering a complete turnkey solution. Open plan living/kitchen with fully integrated appliances, dining table with four high back chairs, breakfast bar/island. The large living area has three stylish sofas with large TV.
The master bedroom has an en-suite with vanity units and mirrored cabinets and a walk-in wardrobe. Second bedroom offers a double bed with built in wardrobes. Family bathroom consist of a full-size bath/wc with vanity units & mirrored cabinets.
This lodge has the wow factor with large French doors opening onto large, semi-wrap around decking, commanding views over the Norfolk countryside. The lodge has a fresh colour scheme, combined with a vaulted roof and high ceilings delivering a light, airy and sophisticated ambience. Set in manicured gardens with private driveway for parking.
- Breakfast bar/island with two leather stools
- Up to £1100 rental per week in peak season
- Large open plan living room/ kitchen diner
- 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 2 Bathrooms, one with bath/wc and one with shower/wc
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Spacious hallway featuring large cloakroom cupboard
- French doors leading onto part wrap-around decking
- Integrated Appliances, Inc. Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
- Vanity Units & Mirrored Cabinets in Bathroom and en-suite
- Hard wearing external walls with 50 year guarantee.
- Full insulated, to BS3632 standard
- Gas central heating system
- Large 40x20 floor plan size
It’s no wonder the Buckland is one of our most popular lodges. It’s exceptional value for money, but doesn’t compromise on space and style. Enter the Buckland Lodge and you’ll appreciate the really spacious hallway, which features a large cloakroom cupboard, handy for storing coats and household appliances, the open-plan living layout of the Buckland Lodge is where you’ll find it makes a real statement. The vaulted roof means high ceilings and extra windows throughout come as standard. Combine this with French doors that have full height cathedral windows above and you get a really calm, airy home.
You can really stretch out in the lounge area, which is kitted out with three grey sofas and a wall-mounted fireplace. And the décor – thick grey carpets, soft grey and yellow curtains and classy lighting – gives the room a look of understated elegance. The dining space, meanwhile, is a great place to entertain, with a contemporary dining table and four high-backed chairs.
You’ll be just as impressed with the kitchen. Style-wise, it’s bang up to date with its glossy beige units, high spec appliances. Plus, there’s a handy breakfast bar with comfy white leather stools. And there’s no expense spared when it comes to the décor – think sophisticated furnishings and every mod con. You’ll feel instantly at home from the moment you step inside.
Make an enquiry now
Call us to book a viewing now on
Fill out all the fields below to make an enquiry
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- 10 year buy back guarantee, if you wish to sell your holiday home within 10 years from purchase date we guarantee your purchase price (t&c apply).
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £2995 and £3495 for lodges with hot tubs
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Coming soon beauty therapy room, gym and sauna, (open approx. Aug 18)