Sandringham no.7 is a lovely 2 bed bungalow, which is now back on the market due to an owner upgrade, this bungalow is located on our Sandringham block and has a south-west facing aspect, which benefits from spectacular sunset views across the North Norfolk countryside and historic windmill. No.7 is a bricks and mortar property; finished in a clean white exterior.
This bungalow offers a kitchen and open plan living area, with a fully fitted integrated kitchen and all kitchen utensils that you would need. The living/dining space, which is fully furnished, is finished in a stylish, modern and fresh feeling interior. with all fixtures and fittings included; 2x sofas, TV, dining table and chairs, this property really is a turnkey property; all ready to go.
There is a spacious master bedroom with plenty of storage units for all your clothes, a second bedroom with twin beds perfect for the children or guests. The bathroom consists of a large shower unit, W/C and sink and is finished in a designer style.
There is a fenced off, patio outdoor area perfect to enjoy the afternoon sun and watch the sun go down, whilst offering commanding views of the Norfolk countryside and historic windmill.
if you are looking for a stunning holiday home with sunset views, then this could be for you.
Viewings by appointment only. To arrange a viewing please contact Nick 01263 726835 or email email@example.com
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £4,150
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna