This 2 bed brick built bungalow is now back on the resale market and is almost perfect condition and has never been rented out.
The holiday home is finished in a sky blue exterior and is located in our garden area and with a west facing aspect, perfect for the afternoon sun and evening sunsets.
Key Features -
- Large open plan living area.
- TV and sofas.
- Dinning table and 4 chairs.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Well-proportioned master bedroom.
- Second bedroom with a double beds
- family bath room with large shower
- Out door patio area.
This bungalow offers a open plan living area. The living/dining space, which is fully furnished, is finished in a stylish, modern and fresh feeling interior. With all fixtures and fittings included; 2x sofas, TV, dining table and chairs, fully fitted integrated kitchen and all kitchen utensils that you would need.
This property really is a turnkey property; all ready to go.
The master bedroom is well proportioned size and the second bedroom with a double bed.
The bathroom consists of a large shower unit, W/C and sink and is finished in a designer style.
Viewings by appointment.
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £3,400
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna