Felbrigg No.42 is a lovely 2 bed bungalow, which is now back on the market due to an owner upgrade, this bungalow is located on our Felbrigg block. No.42 is a bricks and mortar property; finished in a clean blue exterior.
This bungalow offers a kitchen and open plan living area, with a fully fitted integrated kitchen and all kitchen utensils that you would need. The living/dining space, which is fully furnished, is finished in a stylish, modern and fresh feeling interior with high celling giving a sense of space. All fixtures and fittings included; 2x sofas, TV, dining table and chairs, this property really is a turnkey property; all ready to go.
There is a spacious master bedroom with plenty of storage units for all your clothes, a second bedroom, with twin beds perfect for the children or guests. The bathroom consists of a large shower unit, W/C and sink and is finished in a designer style. There is a fenced off, patio outdoor area as well.
Viewings by appointment only.
To arrange a viewing please contact Nick 01263 726835 or email email@example.com
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £4,150
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna