2 bed holiday bungalow £175,00, Recently refurbished.
Key Features -
- Open plan living/ dining area
- Large TV and sofas.
- Dining table and 4 chairs.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second bedroom
- Family shower room
- Outdoor patio area with patio furniture
This bungalow offers an open plan living/dining area which has just been refurbished and is fully furnished and finished in a stylish, modern, and fresh feeling interior. With all fixtures and fittings included corner sofa, large TV, dining table and 4 chairs, fully fitted integrated kitchen and all kitchen utensils that you would need.
This property really is a turnkey property; all ready to go.
The master bedroom has its own en-suite, and the second bedroom has a double bed. The family bathroom consists of a shower unit, W/C and sink.
This bungalow is available to purchase on “lifestyle basis” where you can use it as much you like for holiday usage (not residential) with an annual site fee of £3,495.
Holiday Home investment, with a fixed return of 5% of the sales price for 5 years. (£175k @ 5% = £8,750 per year - monthly payments of £730 for 5 years). And 4 weeks personal usage a year (subject to school and bank holidays).
Viewings by appointment.
To arrange a viewing or for more information, please contact Nick 01263 726835 or email email@example.com
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £3,400
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna