A stunning two-bed and two-bathroom Buckland lodge 50x20, situated in the tranquil and peaceful lodge development of Windmill View, is now back on the market.
This property is fully furnished to the highest standards, offering a complete turnkey solution to your holiday home needs. Open plan living/kitchen with fully integrated appliances, dining table with six high back chairs, breakfast bar/island. The large living area has stylish sofas with large 50” smart TV.
The master bedroom has an en-suite with shower, vanity units and a walk-in wardrobe. Second bedroom offers a double bed with built in wardrobes. Family bathroom consist of a full-size bath/wc with vanity units.
This lodge has the wow factor with large French doors opening onto large, semi-wrap around decking with stunning views which offers commanding views over the Norfolk countryside, historic windmill and stunning sunsets.
The lodge has a fresh colour scheme, combined with a vaulted roof and high ceilings delivering a light, airy and sophisticated ambience. Set in manicured gardens with a private driveway for 2 cars.
Viewing by appointments only.
To book an appointment contract Nick - 01263 726835 email@example.com
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £3,400
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna