A stunning holiday lodge with a roof top terrace, which delivers outstanding views of the north Norfolk coastline. The Navigator lodge with its roof top terrace and spectacular sea-views brings holiday homes on the Norfolk coast to a new dimension. With its clean, modern exterior, presenting large floor-to-ceiling windows and angled front corners, the Navigator Lodge offers an exciting layout and design features to suit the demanding holiday maker.
As soon as you enter the spacious, full-width open-plan living area, you will be impressed by the welcoming, relaxing atmosphere. Full-size French doors open off the lounge to the outside world to create a sense of light and space.
This fabulous holiday home also has a fully-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances that offers all the mod cons of home.
- Rooftop terrace
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi -vaulted ceiling throughout
- Exterior French doors
- Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Four burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and dual washer/dryer
- Dining table including four chairs, coffee table, entertainment unit and lamp table
- Energy efficient A Rated boiler
- Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 year structural warranty
To arrange a personal viewing, please contact Nick on 01263 726835 or email
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee of just £4,150
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna