Bella Vista translates to ‘Beautiful View’ and that is exactly what this home can offer. Part of the new Seaview collection, this holiday home is like no other, the exterior is fully clad with an external siding that gives a stylish contemporary exterior. The style does not stop there it continues throughout the interior with its spacious open living space the Bella Vista really does look outstanding.
As soon as you enter the Bella Vista you are wowed with the warmth of the thermowood vertical brise-soleil partition, you are then greeted with a refreshing white gloss kitchen a contrasting dark grey island unit hosting the stainless steel five gas burner hob. The theme of neutral grey tones and textures with touches of blush pink in accent cushions make this luxury park home a class on its own.
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms luxury lodge 45x22
Fully glazed front elevation including french doors & high level windows
External cladding in CanExel gives a stylish & contemporary finish
Thermowood vertical brise-soleil partitioned entrance
Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
Coloured co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
Dining table with four chairs & coffee table
Fully fitted kitchen with island unit and fitted bedroom furniture"
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £4,150
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna