Houghton 38 – Large 2 bed bungalow with south west facing patio area
A rare opportunity to own one of the largest and most sought after 2 bed bungalows here at Mundesley; with a large south west facing patio area priced at just £140,000 - Houghton 38 is a lovely 2 bed holiday bungalow which has just come back on the market and is in immaculate condition. Houghton 38 is a brick and mortar property; finished in a tastefully coloured light style and cladded with hard wearing concrete boards, which gives the New England look.
This bungalow offers a large kitchen and open plan living area, with a fully fitted integrated kitchen and all kitchen utensils that you would need. The living/dining space is fully furnished and is finished in a stylish, modern and fresh feeling interior. All fixtures and fittings are included; large sofas, TV, dining table, and chairs. This property really is a turnkey property; all ready to go.
There is a spacious master bedroom with plenty of storage units for all your clothes, the second bedroom designed in a unique L shape, with twin beds perfect for the children or guests. The bathroom consists of a bath and shower unit, W/C and sink and is finished in a designer style, there is also a second W/C as well. The outside space consists of a large fenced off patio area with patio furniture which is south west facing.
- Large 2 bed brick built bungalow
- Turnkey holiday home
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Spacious open plan living area
- Dining room table and chairs
- Large master bedroom
- Unique L shaped second bedroom with twin single beds
- Designer inspired family bathroom and shower
- W/C room
- South west facing fenced off large patio area with furniture
Make an enquiry now
Call us to book a viewing now on
Fill out all the fields below to make an enquiry
- 100 year license to help protect resale values
- 10 year buy back guarantee, if you wish to sell your holiday home within 10 years from purchase date we guarantee your purchase price (t&c apply).
- The availability to use your holiday home, rent out (gain an income), or to let friends/family use the holiday home anytime 12 months a year
- No stamp duty on lodges and bungalows
- Low annual site fee from just £3150
- Full security and peace of mind for your holiday home
- Owners lounge with snooker, table tennis and large sofas with TV area
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the village
- Spa centre with beauty therapy rooms, gym and sauna